Everyone wants to be successful in life, but where are the keys to success? Do we have to go out and search for those keys, or do we have those potentials already within ourselves? When we begin to examine life, we can see that it is divided into two aspects -- life within and life without; internal life and external life -- and we can see that these aspects are of equal importance. Even if we have renounced the world, gone far away from civilization, and live in the wilderness doing nothing but meditation, we cannot ignore external life.
We still have to see that we eat, do our ablutions, and perform our practices on time. So life in the external world is as important as life in the internal world. Even one who has renounced the world has to understand the word relationship properly, because life itself is actually relationship. The body is related to the breath, and the breath is related to the mind. The body, breath, senses, and mind all function together as a unit. So life virtually means relationship, and thus the art of living and being requires an understanding of one's relationship to the external world and the relationships within oneself.
What is patience? Basically, patience is waiting with difficulties. It's confidence in yourself, with a good feeling of hope. It takes place during some difficult circumstances.
patience is very difficult at times, that is why it had been said that"patience is a virtue". It's something that people unfortunately don't have a lot of. Most of the people who are incapable to doing things on their own, such as people confined to a wheel chair tend to be more patient than those who are capable.
Just imagine a fully capable person who is hungry, or poor, big chance that person will steal instead of looking for a job, or be patient and pray that God will change things for them for the better. Incapability of doing things on your own, teaches a person to be patient.
Just listen to what people around the world and from all cultures say about patience.
- Patience is a virtue.
- Good thing comes to those who wait.
- Patience is the key to success.
- Those who are patient gets the best of what they deserve.
- If you try to learn to be patient, the world opens up to you.
- Be patient, and that patience will be rewarded.
Patience does magic with everything. Whether in loosing weight, quitting smoking, raising children or in any unexpected difficult circumstance. Just keep in mind, that patience will work wonders if you give it the time it needs. Time is a big factor in being patient,so amuse yourself while waiting, walk in the park, visit a friend, read a book or even pray to know that you are not alone, God is there for. Just get your mind occupied with things that you like to do and makes you happy.
Key To Success Quotes
- Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful. Albert Schweitzer.
- I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody. Bill Cosby
- Failure is the key to success; each mistake teaches us something.Morihei Ueshiba
- The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical. Julius Erving