Custom Search

Friday, November 29, 2013

Van Damme Advertisement From The Perspective Of Jordanian Citizen



 The latest Volvo commercial, starring Jean-Claude Van Damme (actor and director best known for his martial arts action films).
The action star does the splits between two Volvo trucks in a new ad that went up on YouTube on Wednesday and already has been viewed more than 6 million times.

Here is what Van Damme said:

"I've had my ups and downs. My fair share of bumpy roads and heavy winds. That's what made me what I am today," says Van Damme, 53, in a voice-over at the start of the video. "Now I stand here before you. What you see is a body crafted to perfection."

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=552380588169377&set=vb.509790915761678&type=2&theater
 
All of us watch the famous Van Damme Advertisement, what is funny is that many of people use the idea of this advertisement to express about themselves. I post today this funny video which preview this advertisement from  the perspective of Jordanian citizen.

 Here is what the Jordanian citizen said:

"My life is upside down, the abuse does not stop, raise the price of clothing, I'll wear less. Because I am a Jordanian, I opened my eyes on coffee and cigarettes. But the winter on the doors, and the Gas price defies the laws of physic. Because of this I decided that no one bothered. I will finish myself by myself.
 

This test was to measure the degree of Jordanian citizens to carry high prices, particularly of fuel."



https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=635827783127077



No comments:

Post a Comment