Custom Search

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

The Wedding of Sultan Kösen - the tallest in the world


Sultan Kösen, who was born in 10 December 1982 in Mardin, Turkey and holds the Guinness World Record for tallest living male at 2.51 m, get married.


The turkish "Sultan Kösenon", known as the world's tallest man two meters long and 51 cm, picks Syrian girl from province of Hasakah "Marwa Depot" his wife as confirmed by the reporter Anatolia.

The Giant "Kösen", who was born in the state of "Mardin" southern Turkey, "I was looking since 4 or 5 years for a girl to marry, until I knew Marwa by, and loved she, and after marrige I will have a private life, and children. and added "Unfortunately, I did not find a fit girl that she tall as I, Marwa is twenty years old, and 1.75 cm tall.

 


"I am confident that I chose girl that fit my typo". He stressed that he sent an invitation to the President of the Turkish Republic, "Abdullah Gul," Prime Minister Erdogan" to attend the wedding which will take place in his village, "Bagley Didi" and wishing their presence.

"Kösen" retains, five years ago, record in the Guinness Book as the tallest man in the world.
 







No comments:

Post a Comment